DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lanyard for MA2

Has anybody sèen or come up with an idea for a lanyard mount for the remote ?
the TDW mount for ipads and large android tablets has a lanyard attachment already fitted

I've actually switched to my left hand sense I took this picture for hand catching. I'm a lefty and hand catch my FPV drones w/radio in my right hand covering the disarm switch with my index finger. Slight tension on the throttle. This new fangled camera drone stuff is making me do things differently.

Attachments

• 20200513_101607.jpg
    20200513_101607.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
New MA 2 pilot here sharing my quick solution for a lanyard.

I have flown the DJI Spark with a mini4 and a tablet holder for over three years.
But then I soon realized that I'll have to purchase more accessories for the new remote if I want to fly with the mini4.
Until I do, I'll fly with my phone.

I had some rubber O rings that I used to use as a battery strap for the Spark and the O ring works perfect for an impromptu lanyard on the MA 2 remote.

The O ring can remain looped on the remote and recessed with the supplied OTG cable when it's being stowed.

20200909_182350.jpg

20200909_182437.jpg

20200909_182541.jpg

20200909_182607.jpg

Last edited:
Hello All. Give this website a try. You can buy the lanyard attachment separately; although; I would highly recommend the entire MavMount assembly. It is the best tablet/phone mount I've seen on the market currently. It's designed by a Hollywood Film maker who flies DJI Mav Pro's and Inspires full time.

Heya brother. I'm not trying to jump your idea; however; I would advise not placing your weight bearing point directly on the antenna itself. It may not feel like there's a great deal of pressure on the controller when you're wearing the lanyard but after repeated use; and probably before too long; you could start noticing loss of signal or other interference with your MA2. If so it will most likely be due to a short in an internal antenna wire. Check out the website I listed below. They make a Pro Mount/Lanyard adapter that's absolutely outstanding. They are a little expensive but if it fits into your budget; they are well worth the expense. Good Luck and Fly Safe.
Kyle.

Reactions: MA2 317
Hello All. Give this website a try. You can buy the lanyard attachment separately; although; I would highly recommend the entire MavMount assembly. It is the best tablet/phone mount I've seen on the market currently. It's designed by a Hollywood Film maker who flies DJI Mav Pro's and Inspires full time.
OP is looking for a lanyard to put on. Not a tablet mount.

OP is looking for a lanyard to put on. Not a tablet mount.
OP can buy a lanyard attachment and a lanyard on this website. THey sell them individually or with the tablet mount

OP can buy a lanyard attachment and a lanyard on this website. THey sell them individually or with the tablet mount
Way over priced though. You can buy one for 5 bux on fleabay and they work perfectly. Same with a tablet mount. Just sayin'.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Thanks for the advice guys! Just bought one off our favorite auction site.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998