DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Long Island, New York!

f00f

Reactions
Hello fellow pilots! The Mavic is not my first drone; I've had a few cheap micro drones in the past to get a taste of flying quads. But the MP is my first respectable drone and it's a blast to use! I had some idiot moments initially, like trying to fly (slowly) around indoors (like I did with micros) only to find the ceiling, but all has been good recently. I bring this thing with me almost every time I leave the residence -- even to my 9-5 job. At lunch time or after work just before leaving for home I'll get some flight time. Every1 little bit helps sharpen the skills and I need all the help I can get haha.

So yes I'm located on Long Island in Suffolk County -- east in the Pine Barrens areas. There's lots of farmland out here and I'm hoping there's some places friendly to aerial RC. Any folks out this way?

Cheers!
Keith

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello fellow pilots! The Mavic is not my first drone; I've had a few cheap micro drones in the past to get a taste of flying quads. But the MP is my first respectable drone and it's a blast to use! I had some idiot moments initially, like trying to fly (slowly) around indoors (like I did with micros) only to find the ceiling, but all has been good recently. I bring this thing with me almost every time I leave the residence -- even to my 9-5 job. At lunch time or after work just before leaving for home I'll get some flight time. Every1 little bit helps sharpen the skills and I need all the help I can get haha.

So yes I'm located on Long Island in Suffolk County -- east in the Pine Barrens areas. There's lots of farmland out here and I'm hoping there's some places friendly to aerial RC. Any folks out this way?

Cheers!
Keith
Howdy from Wyoming f00f, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J