DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Singapore!

sesardelaisla

Reactions
Hi Everyone!

This is Sésar from Singapore. Born in the Canary Islands (Spain) but moved to Singapore two years ago. Temporary regulations here are pretty nice. Max altitude is just 200 ft (61 meters) but you can fly at night and within the city center, as long you do not fly over crowded areas. However, Singapore is a small country. Basically, you cannot fly in about half of the territory because of the 5 Km airport restriction.

Regarding my drone background, I am quite a techy guy but I am a new Mavic owner and also new to the drones world. I actualy have flown just once outdoors to check the bird responsiveness. It was a very exciting experience! I edited the following video. Many shots are not properly framed because the main purpose in this very first time was just to check the drone, menus, options, RC, etc. But, I wanted to do something for my records.

Do feel free to comment and looking forward to sharing with you guys a great time here in this Community!

Cheers and happy flying!
César

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Cesar . :)

Reactions: sesardelaisla
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thanks for the advise, LuvMyTJ. I actually have read the manual a couple of times and I will take a 3 hours flight today and will ready again. :) I also watched some official videos from DJI together to some unofficial ones. I was wating 2 months for the bird to arrive so I had enough time to study and research. ;) I also bought a $50 drone to get used to the sticks and to guess the bird's behaviour before receiving the Mavic. That was very helpful and it is something I strongly recommend to all newbies like me. It is worth to spend such a price if you can spend $1,399 in a Mavic Fly More Combo...

Welcome sesardelaisla!
Love to see new members here!
Enjoy the forum for great answers!
Many great pilots here to help you out!

Hi also from Singapore!

I'm looking forward to flying my Mavic around Singapore (where I can).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78