DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from SW Ohio

Thank you! Yes, not far at all. I don't know anyone else who flies, so I'm learning on my own with a Mini 2 that I just received 2 days ago. Taking baby steps, you know. It's probably like good fishing spots: you keep them secret. But, if you know of a place or two where a beginner can get some air time... I'd be very appreciative. If not, that's no problem... thanks for saying hello.
There are some nice areas around Caesar's Creek that are fun to shoot during sunrise / sunset. I shoot at Deed's Point Park downtown Dayton, you can get some cool shots, just don't take off or land in the park, 5 River's Metroparks doesn't allow flying on their property.

There are some nice areas around Caesar's Creek that are fun to shoot during sunrise / sunset. I shoot at Deed's Point Park downtown Dayton, you can get some cool shots, just don't take off or land in the park, 5 River's Metroparks doesn't allow flying on their property.
That all sounds good! I did see where 5 River's is anti drone. I don't understand why those public parks can't have at least one of parks in the system with a limited area that is drone friendly. Oh well, thank you for those tips.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom