DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from West Seattle...

ricphoto

Reactions
Ric here from West Seattle...New to drones and eager to learn...many many years as a commercial and editorial photographer...Hoping to be able to transfer some of my skills to aerial shooting...Mavic on order.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our nest forum ricphoto :)

Hello,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Ric here from West Seattle...New to drones and eager to learn...many many years as a commercial and editorial photographer...Hoping to be able to transfer some of my skills to aerial shooting...Mavic on order.
Hey Ric,
I'm just across the bridge from you on Beacon Hill. Also awaiting my Mavic. Great to see other Seattleites on this forum.

-Pete

I love seeing seattle folks on here!
Midway through my supposed 3 month wait though apple... only reason I'm still waiting is because I get a pretty aizeable discount.

Where have you guys flown yours so far?

A few of us are going flying this weekend in the Lynnwood area just north of you if anyone wants to join us. Should be 2 Mavics in the air and a phantom.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78