DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hanatora battery wall and car charger for Dji Air2S and Mavic Air 2 drones

Does anybody have any comments or experience with this charger?
Thanks oman
Excellent charger, you can charge/discharge 4 batteries at the same time, also has the option to charge to storage voltage. The LCD screen is a plus letting you see the actual voltage of the battery. Since I bought it (3 months ago) I have never used the stock charger again.

What he said ⬆️⬆️. :)

Two chargers in one versus two separate chargers to carry.

Reactions: Faster
Great stuff!
Now to find the best price for one in Canada.

I will contribute my $.02 here as well. I bought one recently but have had little use of it since the weather has been bad here and I haven't had much fly time. I have charged/discharged a couple of my batteries and it seems to work great. Really good that you can charge 4 batteries in parallel. That will cut recharge time down dramatically. I think the price is worth it. Got mine from Amazon.

I just checked out the charger on Canadian Amazon. It's 126.31 with free shipping Canadian.
When I check out American Amazon for a much, much cheaper price even accounting for the difference in the dollar, it's unavailable to ship to Canada.
Someone is making a huge profit from this and for that reason, sale lost.

I have this charger which WAS excellent. Until I now get a "IN-L" error while charging. And then it stops charging.
I cant find a manual on-line and wonder if anyone has had this problem. No problem in the "blue light mode" for storage setting.
thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msporting