DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 Example

sdharris

Reactions
Here is another example from Hangar 360, currently in beta.

Hangar 360 Viewer

Colours still a bit unnatural, but it appears to be compensating for shadows as half of the gorge below was in shadow when this was taken.

Autopano produces a more natural image from the same source files. But the workflow is impressive considering the application flies the Mavic Pro, takes the shots, return to home and lands, when the drone is back on the ground the app downloads the shots from the Mavic Pro, uploads them to Hangar and notifies you when the 360 photosphere is ready. From start to finish it takes about 5 minutes.

Reactions: LordJones
This is strictly iFruit, right? No Android support?

I'm afraid it is for the time being, I tend to use a Samsung s7 with the Mavic but fortunately I have a work iPhone and an iPad that work great with Hangar 360.

If you check their website though they do have an option to sign up for Android information so hopefully in the future it'll be there.

Someone send me thier invite as I have not been accepting into thier beta club yet even though I submitted my request over a week ago.

Someone send me thier invite as I have not been accepting into thier beta club yet even though I submitted my request over a week ago.

They're limited to a set number of beta testers by Apple so it is not that easy. If someone has not signed up via test pilot or downloaded an update they tend to clean up a bit and invite more people so sit tight. I'm sure they'll invite more people soon.

I did sign up for AutoPilot in the psat, but I think that is not a related app that would allow me access to Hangar 360.

Still way over saturated images.

Im a somerset boy.
so know the area quite well.

Amazingly it's about 15 minutes from home but rarely go there, probably due to the traffic and the amount of people around when the suns out. Oddly there is a NFZ over the area which I thought was due to a glider club but according to DJI its from Yeovilton 25 miles away.

It's not a place we go to often usually full off grockles.
As the crow flies it's not far from yeovilton.
I'm from Bridgwater.

Ah its 25 miles from Yeovil by crow, a lot further by winding road. I flew my Typhoon H there at the same time, quite the harrowing experience compared with the Mavic, certainly shows how much better the DJI products are.

Here are a couple of the base photos to compare, there is certainly some color correction going on.
IMG_7289.JPG IMG_7280.JPG

Hi - How do you sign up to Hanger360 - I found the site but no working app download link - I used to use PhotoSynth for this but the site closed last week. Microsoft ICE does a similar job but the process is very manual - I'd like give hanger360 a go. Thanks.

The stitching is flawless. How many pictures did you take for that last pano? What app did you use to capture them?

Hi - How do you sign up to Hanger360 - I found the site but no working app download link - I used to use PhotoSynth for this but the site closed last week. Microsoft ICE does a similar job but the process is very manual - I'd like give hanger360 a go. Thanks.

I signed up the Hangar beta here Beta – Hangar, was contacted early on to say they were looking for qualified operators in a specific country but later was invited to the Hangar 360 beta. It may have helped that I am also on the Autoflight Logic beta programme since day 1, but not sure.

The stitching is flawless. How many pictures did you take for that last pano? What app did you use to capture them?

It's an iOS application currently being beta tested call Hangar 360. The application takes 24 images automatically and when you land it downloads the files from the Mavic and uploads them to the Hangar website for processing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123