DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy New Year from South Africa

Mavicio

Reactions
Hi all

Just recently got my mp and I can tell I'll be using this bird a whole lot more than my p3p due to its compact size. I can't get enough of sport mode and how much easier it is to manoeuvre. This forum has taught me a ton in the past week. Anyway if there's fellow Safricans that know of good places to fly in and around JHB, please do let me know as I'm aching to go out and get some shots with this beautiful weather.

Happy New Year from Charlevoix Mi!

f99f6877aefce1efec9e1b568d9d5d9a.jpg
2e17ac6cb46a076a687aefe3af8ce68e.jpg

Happy New Year !! I am in the JHB area, but for now i dont know of any good places to go fly. I just usually fly from my property, it also feels much safer for me, because i just fly with the goggles.

Happy New Year !! I am in the JHB area, but for now i dont know of any good places to go fly. I just usually fly from my property, it also feels much safer for me, because i just fly with the goggles.
Hi Clinton

Where in Jhb you at? I'm from the East and enjoying flying over the lakes and golf courses but looking at doing some building shots. I think Sandton or pta would be best for something like this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18