DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone ordered just the standard mavic 3 pro package with just one battery

I started this thread as ,has anyone ordered just the Mavic 3 pro standard package with one battery.
And now it has drifted somewhat off topic,lol.
Yep, not my intention but the place it drifted to is potentially deal breaking for a fair number of people who would consider DJI drones. This is a huge deal but I will refer all who want to talk about back to the thread I started:

Yes, I ordered the standard package with just one battery. I bought another on line and will likely get another, but the flight time is awesome so it’s not something I felt I needed right away. Got filters and the factory MaVic 3 Pro bag via AliBaba for a fraction of the price (like less than $50).

Yep, not my intention but the place it drifted to is potentially deal breaking for a fair number of people who would consider DJI drones. This is a huge deal but I will refer all who want to talk about back to the thread I started:

I understand fully.Have a great day.

Yes, I ordered the standard package with just one battery. I bought another on line and will likely get another, but the flight time is awesome so it’s not something I felt I needed right away. Got filters and the factory MaVic 3 Pro bag via AliBaba for a fraction of the price (like less than $50).
Thanks a lot for the info.

I bought a Care Refresh bare Mavic 3. I bought batteries and a charger for it on Amazon and from a DJI reseller on eBay. The eBay reseller sold me the new Mavic 3 battery with a 2 year Square Trade warranty - all at a price lower than Amazon.

Yes, I got one, since I had a Mavic 3 with 4 batteries and the RC Controller. I sold my M3 with RN1 controller & 1 battery for $1300. Keep 3 batteries and my RC Pro controller, so have 4 batt the M3Pro with an RC PRO controller. I got mine with 2 years of care refresh basic. $2800-1300=$1500

Yes, I got one, since I had a Mavic 3 with 4 batteries and the RC Controller. I sold my M3 with RN1 controller & 1 battery for $1300. Keep 3 batteries and my RC Pro controller, so have 4 batt the M3Pro with an RC PRO controller. I got mine with 2 years of care refresh basic. $2800-1300=$1500
Sounds like you got yourself a good deal. I am thinking of doing similar thing. My dealer offers $1,000 buy back on the M3 without controller. Unfortunatelly they are out of stock of the M3Pro only so I will have to wait. For me it is more of a "want" than "need" with the M3Pro, so I will see if I make the upgrade or stick with the 3🙄.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown