DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone purchased a drone from this website?

The site does not list a physicial address as most legit sites do. Certainly, suspicious to say the least. WHOIS sites it as a Panamanian Registry. Certainly stay clear of this site.

Reactions: irpnetgb
The site does not list a physicial address as most legit sites do. Certainly, suspicious to say the least. WHOIS sites it as a Panamanian Registry. Certainly stay clear of this site.
Exactly what I was gonna say.
I'd be reluctant to do any business that does not post a bricks and mortar address for their business. What are they trying to hide? In fact, do they even advertise a phone number?

In the UK there is something called Companies House (a government company registration site) that enables you to find out registered company accounts (for public limited companies) for tax years in the past, directors etc etc. I do not know if such exists for the US, where this business purports to be based, but I would also check there. Frankly, I think you would be wasting your time, as many others have said, far too many red flags. Move on and go to a more trustworthy site. ;) Thumbswayup

I couldn't find any reviews, and their contact email is @gmail (BIG red flag for me)
also looking at their website I did notice this:
One would think they would be more careful with their public image
"supper" Drones planet

also whois shows that the website was created March 19,2020 only 124 days old

124 days old
Created on 2020-03-19
Expires on 2021-03-19
Updated on 0000-12-31

View attachment 108505
Yeah, I mean if they can’t at least spend the $5/month for a custom G-Suite (or whatever Google calls it now) domain email address, I’m not giving them a CC#. That a good general rule.

If you want a good deal on a DJI UAS look at the classified section on this forum, you can save up to 60% of the retail costs. I've bought a few things on this forum and haven't had a bad experience.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar