DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help with the RC

Mr James

Reactions
Good evening all, BRAND NEW to the group and super pumped to be here. Can anyone help guide me through the process of downloading an app to my remote control? I just purchased a Mavic 3 Pro and I need to download an app for doing roof inspections and I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Reactions: 4006448
3rd party apps cannot be installed on DJI RCs. You'll need to use a mobile device (e.g. your phone) instead whenever that 3rd party app is needed.

Reactions: Desert Drone Works
Good evening all, BRAND NEW to the group and super pumped to be here. Can anyone help guide me through the process of downloading an app to my remote control? I just purchased a Mavic 3 Pro and I need to download an app for doing roof inspections and I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Go to the downloads page of the Mavic 3 pro and download the apps to your phone

Dale
Miami
Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 1.32.21 PM.png

You cannot install 3rd party apps on the remote, unfortunately. And I doubt the drone you have even supports it. DJI haven't released an SDK for new drones, so the chance is slim.

If you're sure that it supports it, please get the regular remote and use your phone, connecting the remote with a cable and loading the app on your phone.

Maybe there's a way to root the controller, I'm not really into that kind of stuff, someone who's more knowledgeable in those hacks maybe could help you with that, if that's even possible.

Reactions: tribar
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh