DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for a mini 4 pro case

Davey12

Reactions
I got the mini 4 pro fly more Combo a bit ago and have been searching for a case, but there's a lot to choose from. I am looking for a hard case that has lots of room for battery's and other accessories.

It's a tad over your budget, but it truly is the best case out there. All of my drones (except the M3Es) live in GPC cases. And even with the M3Es, I use GPC innards for the DJI cases.

I got the mini 4 pro fly more Combo a bit ago and have been searching for a case, but there's a lot to choose from. I am looking for a hard case that has lots of room for battery's and other accessories.
Go for the RLSOCO case as it allows you to transport the Mini 4 unfolded. I have several of them both for my Mini 4 and also my Mini 3.

I have this one from amazon and so do 2 other friends. This holds everything that the $106 dollar case shown a few posts above holds for only $45.

Attachments

• CASE.jpg
    CASE.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 10
Case is good quality and fits everything well, except that from what I can hear I am thinking the controller is flopping around a little bit, but other than that its well designed and fits everything I wanted it to!1000003968.jpg1000003969.jpg1000003970.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh