DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Hello Everyone!!!

Pcode

Reactions
I am new to this forum, I am a hobbies/recreational flyer and musician, I write medical software professionally, but I find flying and music making quite relaxing and refreshing.
here is a video and small segment of music I put together recently.

(Using DJI Air2)

I am new to this forum, I am a hobbies/recreational flyer and musician, I write medical software professionally, but I find flying and music making quite relaxing and refreshing.

(Using DJI Air2)
Enjoyable video to watch.

Reactions: Pcode
Welcome to the forum, awesome flight :D

(Using DJI Air2)
Welcome to our fine little group here. I also liked your video and your music. There was a segment there when the yaw'ing was too fast and discombobulating, and I would slow that down or adjust your yaw (ESP) settings.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

(Using DJI Air2)
Hi and welcome from South Wales Uk

Thanks for watching guys, I am glad you guys enjoyed the view, but I do realize my turns are a bit too fast, and lacks refinements looks bit jerky. hopefully next flight should be much smoother.

Shutter speed was double the framerate I think.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark