DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello everyone from Switzerland

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America xose

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Bonjour à tous, j’ai un air2s et un mini3pro.

Translated--

Hello everyone, I have an air2s and a mini3pro.
Welcome @xose. What a beautiful country to fly in. I've visited Switzerland three times over my lifetime (all pre-drone days), and can't imagine how nice it must be to fly there. Interlaken in particular would be the thrill of a lifetime.

What part of the country are you in?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

I have an air2s and a mini3pro.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro and Air 2S, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in North, Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

We have over 150,000 members--many in the Alpine Countries --who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Many of the questions you'll have will've already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky