DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Alberta, Canada

Magicman

Reactions
Good morning all,

I've been looking at drones for a couple years now and was always turned off by the 8-ish minute flight time. Figured 8mins at a time learning would take forever!

Couple weeks ago stumbled across DJI products and started doing some research. Went back and forth on the P3s and the Yuneec Q500 and then read about the Mavic.

Well, after seeing how portable they are I knew that was the one for me. I just ordered one through Apple Canada and waiting for final confirmation. Initial delivery time states 8-10 weeks, that will be getting close to spring by the time it arrives!

Merry Christmas to me :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

I might be cancelling and resubmitted the order. A colleague reminded me we get a corporate discount through Apple. Just online with support now to see if the Mavic qualifies

Awesome! The discount my company gets with Apple just saved me $150

Last edited:
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Magicman :)

Welcome Magicman. I'm in Jasper and plan on buying a Mavic in the spring once the initial pre-order panic calms down and all of the bugs get ironed out. I've been flying a Phantom 2 Vision for the past 3 years. You should get your Mavic quicker than expected through Apple.

Welcome Magicman. I'm in Jasper and plan on buying a Mavic in the spring once the initial pre-order panic calms down and all of the bugs get ironed out. I've been flying a Phantom 2 Vision for the past 3 years. You should get your Mavic quicker than expected through Apple.

Hey BB, well have to make arrangements and I'll come out as I bet lots of good sites around jasper!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloⒶlerta