DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Chico, CA

crippledpetey

Reactions
Hello everyone. I'm new here but not new to forums. I actually run my own off-roading forum and thought I'd look for one on Mavic's or drones in general.

I've had my Mavic for about 5 months now and love it. I've been playing around with it and recently brought it to Moab, UT where we had a big off-roading event. I'm looking to learn as much as I can and hope to get tons of info from all you.

If I can help in anyway just let me know!

Welcome to the Mavic Pilots forum, this is the place to get info on the Mavic. Pilots here are very helpful. Enjoy your Mavic.

Reactions: crippledpetey
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Reactions: crippledpetey
Hello everyone. I'm new here but not new to forums. I actually run my own off-roading forum and thought I'd look for one on Mavic's or drones in general.

I've had my Mavic for about 5 months now and love it. I've been playing around with it and recently brought it to Moab, UT where we had a big off-roading event. I'm looking to learn as much as I can and hope to get tons of info from all you.

Chico CA? Best Sprint car track in the world right there buddy!

The soup Bowl!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

So there are at least 4 of us in Oroville, Chico, Gridley area. Any interest in getting together for some flights

Reactions: tony56shooter

Howdy from Wyoming crippledpetey, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

So there are at least 4 of us in Oroville, Chico, Gridley area. Any interest in getting together for some flights
Lets wait 60 days or so till it cools off some. I have been up in the Sierra Valley the last ten days flying some awesome county. Not so hot up there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02