DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Cincinnati

^Hawk^

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just recently bought a Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo. I originally purchased the drone to use in my Home Inspection Business and I'm already working on my Part 107. I've been having so much fun flying as Rec Pilot, I'm already looking at what my 2nd drone should be. Looking forward to learning more about this fun hobby.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Just recently bought a Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo. I originally purchased the drone to use in my Home Inspection Business and I'm already working on my Part 107. I've been having so much fun flying as Rec Pilot, I'm already looking at what my 2nd drone should be. Looking forward to learning more about this fun hobby.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America ^Hawk^

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I live on Bridgetown just a little down from Fiddler's Green
That's crazy. We lived on Bridgetown Road, right across from the elementary school. Back then it was extremely rural.

Edit: I just looked up where Fiddler's Green is--1.2 miles from where we lived. Small world sometimes.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Hawk from the gulf coast of Texas. I'm mostly flying my M3, but have the MA2 for backup. It's a great flying drone!

Welcome @^Hawk^ ! Glad to have another Buckeye on the board.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones