DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
From another Coloradan, welcome! We are fortunate to have a lot of beautiful places in our backyard where we can fly our drones. Here's a peek at my "backyard" (Ouray, Colorado): OuraybyFlight
Hi Mike, I've always wanted to fly Ouray on New Years Eve for the fireworks show. I've seen some amazing shots of that event. Good luck and cheers from a CO Native!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello from Colorado! My name is Jason and I am a filmmaker first. I have had a drone and enjoyed learning how to fly. But it is Aerial videography over the past 20 years that I have been a custom too. That has changed a lot. Instead of hanging out of the side of a helicopter with a 45lb camera setup, drones can do the same work. And even more than just video! I have sold other equipment and now we are flying the DJI Mini 4 Pro. I am really excited to be in another community that enjoys the same interest. I am excited to check the forums and take to the skies!
Welcome From the Western Slope of Colorado, I fly the trails I used to ride when moving cattle around in the high Country. Nature never lets me done. I am 81, Getting all the video I can. Love this mountains. Grand mesa , the worlds largest flat top Mountain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1