DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Dallas Oregon

I didn’t know there was another Dallas!
This is for @Revelation_Drone and @KurtpH…

Many years ago, when I lived in base housing at Griffiss AFB, NY, I had two neighbors, one from Houston, TX, and the other Houston County, Georgia. The one from Georgia, had Georgia plates on his car and right smack in the middle, across the bottom was the county name, Houston.

They were good friends but they teased each other with calling out to each other, "Hey Houston."

But the one from Georgia pronounced it, "House-Ton" while the one from Texas pronounced it "Use-ten…"

To this day, I will not try to pronounce it for fear of offending someone, so I just say, "Oh, you're from there…"

This is for @Revelation_Drone and @KurtpH…

Many years ago, when I lived in base housing at Griffiss AFB, NY, I had two neighbors, one from Houston, TX, and the other Houston County, Georgia. The one from Georgia, had Georgia plates on his car and right smack in the middle, across the bottom was the county name, Houston.

They were good friends but they teased each other with calling out to each other, "Hey Houston."

But the one from Georgia pronounced it, "House-Ton" while the one from Texas pronounced it "Use-ten…"

To this day, I will not try to pronounce it for fear of offending someone, so I just say, "Oh, you're from there…"
Now that is funny LT😁

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N