DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Florida! (Sarasota/Tampa Area)

tshizdude

Reactions
Hey Everyone!

Excited to join the MavicPilots forum! I just bought my Mavic on Friday after deciding to upgrade from a Phantom 3 Standard that I owned for over a year with about 150 flights under my belt. My main motivation for upgrading was the amazing portability of the MP, a huge boost in range, and loved the new controller design. Of course the advanced features of the MP like obstacle avoidance, sport mode, and active tracking were also quite enticing. I took my bird out for it's inaugural flight tonight and will open a discussion about that experience in the general forum a bit later. See ya'll around.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hey Everyone!

Excited to join the MavicPilots forum! I just bought my Mavic on Friday after deciding to upgrade from a Phantom 3 Standard that I owned for over a year with about 150 flights under my belt. My main motivation for upgrading was the amazing portability of the MP, a huge boost in range, and loved the new controller design. Of course the advanced features of the MP like obstacle avoidance, sport mode, and active tracking were also quite enticing. I took my bird out for it's inaugural flight tonight and will open a discussion about that experience in the general forum a bit later. See ya'll around.
Howdy from Wyoming tshizdude, Plenty of great folk and information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf