DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from France (30 km from PARIS)

krio77

Reactions
Hello,

I'm french and i fly in the South of Paris and where i go on vacations.
I started to fly with a DJI MAVIC PRO and the DJI GOGGLE Racing Edition. I kept this model for 3 years.

Now i have two drones : a Dji FPV and an MAVIC 3.

The DJI FPV is realy interesting to make cinematics videos and the MAVIC 3 is really good to take stabilized vidéos and photos.

If you want to see some of my videos, i have a youtube 'channel' : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKtibBqeARu6CY6oei7Be8A

See you !

Hello,

I started to fly with a DJI MAVIC PRO and the DJI GOGGLE Racing Edition. I kept this model for 3 years.

Now i have two drones : a Dji FPV and an MAVIC 3.

The DJI FPV is realy interesting to make cinematics videos and the MAVIC 3 is really good to take stabilized vidéos and photos.

If you want to see some of my videos, i have a youtube 'channel' : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKtibBqeARu6CY6oei7Be8A

See you !
Bonjour et bienvenue sur notre forum !

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Fly Safe!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine,USA!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
FLY SAFE & FLY SMART

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman