DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Scotland

HonestTravel

Reactions
Hello drone pilots. I Just signed up to my first drone forum today but I have owned a Mini 3 Pro for a few months now. I recently got back from a six week trip in Europe where I filmed some lesser known cities in Germany, France and Spain. I am still editing the clips from most of the footage but I am in the midst of uploading my first cinematic video from Germany. I will probably post it on here later on today. I hope to stay active on this forum for the foreseeable future.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello drone pilots. I Just signed up to my first drone forum today but I have owned a Mini 3 Pro for a few months now. I recently got back from a six week trip in Europe where I filmed some lesser known cities in Germany, France and Spain. I am still editing the clips from most of the footage but I am in the midst of uploading my first cinematic video from Germany. I will probably post it on here later on today. I hope to stay active on this forum for the foreseeable future.
Greetings from Detroit.

Welcome, I'm looking forward to seeing your "captures" from Europe. Hopefully you had more opportunities to fly than we are having here in Scotland. I'm watching out for NOAH coming up the Clyde!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I Just signed up to my first drone forum today but I have owned a Mini 3 Pro for a few months now.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome, I'm looking forward to seeing your "captures" from Europe. Hopefully you had more opportunities to fly than we are having here in Scotland. I'm watching out for NOAH coming up the Clyde!
I have filmed quite a bit in Scotland but only on Skye. I am thinking of making a cinematic film in Edinburgh soon. I take it you are in Glasgow at the moment?

Welcome to our forum, HT, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon add a Mini 3 Pro to my “fleet”.

The Mini 3 Pro is an excellent choice. It has a great camera, and with its sub 250 gram weight, it is not subject to many regulations aimed at larger, heavier drones—especially in the UK.

We have over 150,000 members—many from your part of the UK--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have will’ve already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

I've attached a couple of links below, which will make learning piloting and photo/video skills easy. The author specifically refers to the Mini 3 Pro, but his “moves” apply to any drone (DJI, anyway).

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1j9VqmDYEI&t=497s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK6s2hJLRRE

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1