DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Louisiana everyone I'm back at Mavic pilots again I hope yall are doing well.

Seventh Fairy

Reactions
I just ordered a Mavic 3 with the fly more combo, but have many fears, many questions, I hope I can find some help here : ) 1stly, I have never used the fly app, I've always used the djigo4, my question is.

1 How different is it?

2. Can I still customize the controls/sticks?

3. I learned it has Aerosphere, is that the drone id?

4. If it is, what exactly will I be giving away if I choose to comply with it? Even though I am against drone id of the faa's proposed type.

5. How restrictive is drone ID gonna really be and or dangerous for pilots?

6. Is the feel and control of the Mavic 3 any different than the Mavic pro (Original) which is what I have?

Last edited:
I just ordered a Mavic 3 with the fly more combo, but have many fears, many questions, I hope I can find some help here : )
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. If you had Mavic Pro in the past, it's easy to fly Mavic 3. It's very similar but much better. If you happen to look for a handy case to carry and protect it, check out our M310 hard case. Enjoy!

hello : ) - I was gonna get that or one like it for my Mavic 3 as I have one already for my Mavic 1, but I got my mavic 3 refurbished from dji and it comes with a transforming dji bag. this is what i got

Greetings Seventh Fairy, welcome to the forum from the outback of Australia. Look forward to your input on the forum.
Regards
Australia huh, beautiful country, never been but you must have some amazing scenery to capture. I live in Louisiana with no car so the only area i can fly is my yard, but its ok I guess, lol. Thanks for your kind greeting and hope you have a beautiful day, thanks again : )

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
thank you for your kind guidance and kindness. I won't smash the rules, I leave that for a like button lol. : )

welcome back to the forum ,things have moved on apace since the original MP days ,as you will discover ,when it comes to the Apps you will notice quite a few changes ,although the Fly App has improved a lot since it first came out for the original MM,

Welcome back to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hey friends I have a question. So I just got my faa id/lisence stickers in from pilot institute, does it only go on one drone or are the three stickers to be placed on each drone I have?

Hey friends I have a question. So I just got my faa id/lisence stickers in from pilot institute, does it only go on one drone or are the three stickers to be placed on each drone I have?
If you are flying Part 107 each drone must be registered and each with its own ID number.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes