DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Macon, Ga!

awaka_

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I get on here and browse time to time and just decided to make an account! I am always purchasing things I shouldn't and bartering! 😁😁
after my 30 days and 10 posts I plan on posting some things for sale! As of now I have a brand new smart controller, moverio bt300 fpv smart glasses, and more than likely a m2p camera/gimbal I occasionally swap onto my zoom to take nice pictures! I and my father both have multiple drones, my favorite so far being my mavic platinum with amplified 4hawks xr antenna and a custom made 11000mah battery upgrade! flight time is 45+ minutes and signal is AWESOME. I want to try and dabble with adobe premiere some but not sure how much i'd like the editing part of videos.

I get on here and browse time to time and just decided to make an account! I am always purchasing things I shouldn't and bartering! 😁😁
after my 30 days and 10 posts I plan on posting some things for sale! As of now I have a brand new smart controller, moverio bt300 fpv smart glasses, and more than likely a m2p camera/gimbal I occasionally swap onto my zoom to take nice pictures! I and my father both have multiple drones, my favorite so far being my mavic platinum with amplified 4hawks xr antenna and a custom made 11000mah battery upgrade! flight time is 45+ minutes and signal is AWESOME. I want to try and dabble with adobe premiere some but not sure how much i'd like the editing part of videos.
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;) Woah! 45+ real minutes of flight time?! No way! I wonder if there's one of those for my Air 2S 🤔...

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;) Woah! 45+ real minutes of flight time?! No way! I wonder if there's one of those for my Air 2S 🤔...

Welcome again!
haha! i'm pretty sure the guy that made mine still makes them unless covid knocked him out, he is located in singapore! His name on Facebook is Vincent NG! this is from a hover test I did when I first received it! That is what it looks like ready to go! master air screw props are a MUST!

Attachments

• IMG-3923.PNG
    IMG-3923.PNG
    5.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG-1890.jpg
    IMG-1890.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Steel63
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

haha! i'm pretty sure the guy that made mine still makes them unless covid knocked him out, he is located in singapore! His name on Facebook is Vincent NG! this is from a hover test I did when I first received it! That is what it looks like ready to go! master air screw props are a MUST!
Wow! I'm amazed!

Hello from the Crossroads of America Awaka_.

moverio bt300 fpv smart glasses,

I've always admired the BT 300 glasses.

I use to fly a Spark and thought it'd be cool to use with it.

Anyway, keep posting and we'll see your goods soon in the classifieds. 👍

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

I put them on once and watched youtube and played with the camera on them instead of flying 😆
Thank you for the kind welcome!

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. I have family in Macon, we fly occasionally at Amerson River Park. Good photo ops of the riverbend.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Well.... I just installed a 4hawks Raptor SR antenna on my smart controller. What an experience that was 😌😌
RANGE INCOMING!! LOL

Attachments

• IMG-3937.jpg
    IMG-3937.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG-3935.jpg
    IMG-3935.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steel63 and awaka_
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals