DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Mainz

Peter Neis

Reactions
Hi there, from Mainz near Frankfurt in the middle of Germany. Got my Mavic four days ago. Today with cold, clear wheather and much sunshine, I made my third flight. Can say, I love the Mavic really.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum Peter :)

Hi Peter, welcome in the forum! I got my combo this morning from GlobeFlight and will have the first flight later this afternoon, after calibrating the compass.

Regards, Gerd

Hi Peter. I should get mine Monday or Tuesday. Looking forward to it. Say Hi to MZ for me. I miss the river. You should be able to get some great footage along there. What are the rules like for flying in Germany?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy!Thumbswayup

Hallo Peter, welcome here from another German. Great to hear you got your Mavic already. You are a lucky guy, happy for you. I am still waiting for mine [emoji5]️ anyway, enjoy your device and the information shared in this forum <br />Best und schöne Grüße, Randolph

Hi Peter. I should get mine Monday or Tuesday. Looking forward to it. Say Hi to MZ for me. I miss the river. You should be able to get some great footage along there. What are the rules like for flying in Germany?
There are a few rules. No flight above 100 meters, no flight above streets, rivers with boats, railroads, no flight above crowd, 1,5 km distance from airports, no flight above jail, accidents and a few more restrictions.

Hi Peter, welcome from another Mavic Pilot near Bruchsal. Which App you use? DJI GO 4, I'm missing the German? You can select but no change

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Hi Peter, welcome from another Mavic Pilot near Bruchsal. Which App you use? DJI GO 4, I'm missing the German? You can select but no change

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Hi Mavic88,

yes I use DJI GO 4 since the last 4 flights. Some things don't work, i.e. the trace mode crashes the DJI GO 4 app on my tablet every time. English language is no problem. I love more english in the app because the german translations are sometimes mistakable. Nevertheless, the Mavic is a great drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna