DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NJ

maggior

Reactions
Hi -

I am from northern NJ and am looking forward to getting my Air 2 Fly More Combo w/Smart Controller in a week. I joined here see what resources are available in case I run into issues.

I was introduced to flying drones last summer. I've graduated from toy drones to more sophisticated budge drones with GPS. To allow me to attach my music to my drone footage on YouTube I got my Part 107 certification a couple of weeks ago. I recently acquired a budget drone with a 2 axis gimbal and really saw the possibilities with a higher end drone. I stumbled on a deal of the Air 2/SC combo on B&H Photo and decided I had danced around the question of getting an Air 2 long enough!!

I have to admit I am a bit anxious about it since I have read about recent issues with the SC/Air 2 regarding flight distance and DJI Fly app crashes. I'm hoping all works well out of the box.

I look forward to interacting with the community here and sharing flying experiences.

r

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi -

I am from northern NJ and am looking forward to getting my Air 2 Fly More Combo w/Smart Controller in a week. I joined here see what resources are available in case I run into issues.

I was introduced to flying drones last summer. I've graduated from toy drones to more sophisticated budge drones with GPS. To allow me to attach my music to my drone footage on YouTube I got my Part 107 certification a couple of weeks ago. I recently acquired a budget drone with a 2 axis gimbal and really saw the possibilities with a higher end drone. I stumbled on a deal of the Air 2/SC combo on B&H Photo and decided I had danced around the question of getting an Air 2 long enough!!

I have to admit I am a bit anxious about it since I have read about recent issues with the SC/Air 2 regarding flight distance and DJI Fly app crashes. I'm hoping all works well out of the box.

I look forward to interacting with the community here and sharing flying experiences.

r
Welcome to the forum the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

looking forward to getting my Air 2 Fly More Combo w/Smart Controller in a week
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic Air 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic Air 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.
This is amazingly helpful...thank you!! I will read this stuff over as I wait for Tuesday.

Hi -

Hi -

r
Congratulations on getting the MA2, I trust will you have so much enjoyment with it, you will have definitely gotten your money's worth. The MA2 is undoubtedly the best drone for the price vs features. I have a toy drone (906SG Max) too (as many of us have had). I still enjoy it as long it is used within it's limitations. Make sure you take your time understanding the MA2 features, as it a very sophisticated machine. from NY... Enjoy and HFTA

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming