DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Norway

I think I forgot to introduce my self. I am also from Norway, flying RC models for many years now. But not so much drones. This little Mini are perfect for me. I have a handicap, and problems with walking. I use an self made electric bike or an electric scooter to move over distance. The small bag is easy to bring along. And now I am training to take good pics. and videos. Lot of fun, in a small package. (Fly more combo). :cool: This is where I live, just outside Oslo. (Capital of Norway)

Attachments

• jar3.JPG
    jar3.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 9
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas, USA!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Don't be put off by its small size and low price. It's a high performance quad with a great camera.

Be aware that the Mini doesn't handle wind as well as the heavier drones, so be careful flying in high winds. Read the manual, and practice lost drone recovery. Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over Norway and Scandinavia. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Glad you've joined us!

I think I forgot to introduce my self. I am also from Norway, flying RC models for many years now. But not so much drones. This little Mini are perfect for me. I have a handicap, and problems with walking. I use an self made electric bike or an electric scooter to move over distance. The small bag is easy to bring along. And now I am training to take good pics. and videos. Lot of fun, in a small package. (Fly more combo). :cool: This is where I live, just outside Oslo. (Capital of Norway)

Nice picture you posted! The power lines made me a bit nervous though, make sure to avoid them at all times, they are our enemies ?

Yes. The power lines, and all the trees are some of the enemies to the little flying camera. I am well aware of the power lines. And they are not so close as it looks on the photo.
I this area all the trees make trouble, both for drone pilots and model pilots. The nature are close to Oslo. :cool:

Attachments

• bogstadvann2.JPG
    bogstadvann2.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 6
  • trefly.jpg
    trefly.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 6
Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your part of the world

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis