DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from PA. I have been flying a Hubsan Zino for a couple of years and am now considering a DJI. I thought the Mavic mini 2 would be nice

Hello from the Crossroads of America Jimmy Bob.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

@Jimmy Bob welcome to the forum,which model of Mavic you choose, is mainly down to what you want to do with it ,in regards to flying ability and camera performance ,the Mini is a very adept drone ,but its size and power to fly in windy conditions ,is not its strongest point ,the other thing to consider is that DJI drones have a lot of built in flight restrictions based on location so you might find that as opposed to the Zino you will not be able to fly in certain locations ,that the Hubsan allows you to do now ,the plus side of the coin is the fact that the DJI drones have a much better signal connection between the RC and drone due to the system DJI uses ,

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

But. I do not see the mavic mini 2 mentioned in the 9 best DJI Drones or whatever. Is it a good choice or are the others? Others that I could afford of course.
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! I was born and raised in SW PA. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I started with a Hubsan about ten years ago. Just a little thing though, not the Zinio. That looks like quite a good drone, how come you’re looking to change? The Mini2 is a great drone, I love mine. I’ve had a lot of the Mavic models over the years, and it’s by far my favourite. Remember, the pilot is as important as the drone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman