DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Portland

Hello from the Crossroads of America argodrone

What are drone friendly locations on the west side, Tigard area?

I have no idea of your area so not I'm not much help.

It looks like from a Google map search, that you have a few parks, trails, and water that may be photogenic, but check the local ordinances that pertain to drone flights from the property.

The city parks in my area allow drones, the county parks don't.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Oregonian. I searched for Tigard city ordinances and found none. Looking at a map, I would try Sunrise City Park or Elizabeth Price Park, which looks like they have large grass areas. I'm sure there are other areas also.

Cheers!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

I exchanged some email with Tualatin Hills Park & Rec District (THPRD) last year - they indicated a pretty enlightened attitude about flying in the district parks. At some point they realized drones weren’t a nuisance use, and revised their regs to allow flying at almost all parks when not interfering with other users. Avoid the Nature Park though… and of course you want a location away from people.

THPRD includes soccer fields & etc., plenty of room for learning and practice.

They also sent me to the west side (off SW 184th) of Arnold Park, where they have an agreement with a local FPV club. I found plenty of room for some practice just to the north of where the FPV-ers had set up their gates. Nice people.

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Welcome to the forum from south central Florida :cool: and enjoy. 🌴

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos