DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Scio Oregon

MANIC MAVIC

Reactions
Hi everyone!

I finally bought a Mavic Pro last week after waiting over a year. I have more free time to devote to it now so I thought it would be a good time. I have an old Phantom 1 that I did some home made FPV with goggles but the results were less than stellar. Range of the video was poor and image quality was lacking as well. I'm really happy with the Mavic and the DJI Goggles. The goggles needed corrective lenses(2.0) but work great now. The fit of the headband needed altered by removing the forehead stop on the top of the goggles. Now I have a much better fit and can flip the display up without it coming off my head. Still learning all the features and exploring. Can't wait to see more.

Mark

Reactions: bestblogger24
Hi everyone!

I finally bought a Mavic Pro last week after waiting over a year. I have more free time to devote to it now so I thought it would be a good time. I have an old Phantom 1 that I did some home made FPV with goggles but the results were less than stellar. Range of the video was poor and image quality was lacking as well. I'm really happy with the Mavic and the DJI Goggles. The goggles needed corrective lenses(2.0) but work great now. The fit of the headband needed altered by removing the forehead stop on the top of the goggles. Now I have a much better fit and can flip the display up without it coming off my head. Still learning all the features and exploring. Can't wait to see more.

Mark
Howdy from Wyoming @MANIC MAVIC , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

I don't even know where Scio. It would be sad if I had been through there before.

Nope, I've been down 22 and 20 a bunch but don't think I've ever been between. Now I want to try it out.

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Hi everyone!

Mark
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark