DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the UK!

Shenga

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi,
I'm Shane from the UK, more specifically Lowestoft on the the UK's most easterly point.

Been flying the Mavic Air 2 for about a year and love it.

Still learning the tricks of flying, editing etc but still very much enjoying it.

All the best and Happy Droning!

Hello from the Crossroads of America Shenga.

Nice to meet you Shane. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I am a Mini 2 Flyer and I know the excitement of flight. Since you've been flying for so long, I will not bore you with my typical jabbering…

However, I will remind you to use YouTube and watch a lot of the Videos on flying and setting up the Drone. When it is too dark, too cold, or too wet, you can "fly it vicariously" through YouTube. Also watch some of the Blooper Drone Videos and learn how not to fly your "Baby."

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2. You will also find the 57-page User Manual, in case your Drone did not come with one. The User Manuals are published in different languages.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.6_enIII.pdf

Happy and Safe Droning…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from Minnesota USA and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your Mavic Air 2....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safe, Fly Smart and keep the drone in sight.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hi,
I'm Shane from the UK, more specifically Lowestoft on the the UK's most easterly point.

Still learning the tricks of flying, editing etc but still very much enjoying it.

Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Hi,

Hi Shane and welcome to the forum from Len in South Wales

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis