DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello new pilot from Long Island flying a Mavic air 2 looking to meet up with others

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

HI I need help on making videos right now my drone is being fixed I crashed and broke the camera
What help are you asking for exactly .

I put the SD card in my drone hit record flew for a few then put card in my laptop no recordings found i should get my drone back In a few I could use a few lessons Im glad I found this group
Ok when you got finished recording did you stop it before you shut
your drone down. If you didn’t you wouldn’t show no footage.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I must have because i put the SD card in my moms computer but the file was to big to open I was only recording for a few minutes
Well I’m afraid I might not be the one that can help you.
If you clicked the button to start videoing then clicked it again
to stop it you would have the footage. Why her PC said the file
was to big to open I have no clue. ?‍♂️

I must have because i put the SD card in my moms computer but the file was to big to open I was only recording for a few minutes
Videos... if you ended the recording by stopping it should be in one of the subfolders in the data on the card. Possibly you opened the wrong folder.
Oh... Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy... when you get your drone back.

In the meantime recommend reading the full 60 page DJI manual for your drone. It is only available online. Get it here:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Ok when you got finished recording did you stop it before you shut
your drone down. If you didn’t you wouldn’t show no footage.
Hopefully you formatted your microdisc. Also note. Some older laptops or pc's dont have the codec's to play high end video such as the 4K. Had issues with my GoPro for same reason

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329