DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help

zinko

Reactions
Hello

I have problem with image cluttered by video.
I record 4K video,and i downloaded to computer.
When i play the video,the image is not play smooth,they frezz time to time for 3-10 secound.
First half minute is good then start freezing..stucking...

Whats the problem?

Sounds like your computer isn't fast enough to process the video

Or as it plays ok initially it could be that your running out of available ram

Reactions: Former Member
I don't know what you are using for editing but if you are using Adobe Premiere you can easily make copies of your 4k files, convert them down to a lower resolution creating proxies. Do your editing and then when you are finished you replace everything back with the 4k clips. Sounds complicated but it isn't that hard to do. There are a lot of Youtube videos out there than will help you out. You may be able to do it on other video editing software, but I use Premiere so I am not sure how to do it on others.

Here are some things to try:

1) Copy from your SD card to your hard drive and play the video from there. You may get better performance that way.
2) Try playing on a different computer.
3) Use Handbrake or other free utility to resize the video from 4K to match your computer screen.
4) If your computer is a desktop, get a new video card that supports H.264. These are not expensive if you get an older board.
5) For a desktop or notebook, upgrading to an SSD drive may smooth things out a bit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast