DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Birmingham UK

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Reactions: Steel63
I had to upgrade my phone to accept the DJI fly app. I was due an upgrade so now it works fine.
Compatible for Mavic Mini. Requires iOS 10.0 or above. Requires iOS 10.0 or above. iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6. Requires Android 6.0 or above. Requires Android 6.0 or above.

Reactions: Steel63
I had to upgrade my phone to accept the DJI fly app. I was due an upgrade so now it works fine.
Compatible for Mavic Mini. Requires iOS 10.0 or above. Requires iOS 10.0 or above. iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6. Requires Android 6.0 or above. Requires Android 6.0 or above.
Going to get a new phone.thanks for the reply.

Looking at buying the Samsung galaxy a41,but it isn't on the list someone earlier provided for me,surely this should download the app to fly.if not on list doesn't it work?thanks

Welcome to the forum! :)

Any advice on new regulations, I own a mm1 only use as a hobby.do I need to register, operators I'd, that sort of thing,getting a lot of conflicting info,I'm in the UK, thanks in advance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki