DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from France !

Migusan

Reactions
Hi there ! i'm Thierry fresh new Owner of a Mavic Pro, Learning looooots of things both in flying the drone and in trying to get good images and improvisé my editing skills.

I'm from Carcassonne and it's a bit frustration not being able to Fly around the City. Fortunately Pyrénnes montais offers a large Choice of nice area to play with.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hi there ! i'm Thierry fresh new Owner of a Mavic Pro, Learning looooots of things both in flying the drone and in trying to get good images and improvisé my editing skills.

I'm from Carcassonne and it's a bit frustration not being able to Fly around the City. Fortunately Pyrénnes montais offers a large Choice of nice area to play with.
Nice to hear from you. Welcome!

Hello Thierry.
I am from the other side of the Pyrenees and I fly a Mavic Pro since 2 1/2 years, now (before it was a P3A). If you need some advices and recommandations, do not hesitate to ask. If you want to see some shots performed with the Mavic, you can go there Aubineau Pierre and there Pierre Aubineau. I mostly use Litchi.

Hello Thierry.
I am from the other side of the Pyrenees and I fly a Mavic Pro since 2 1/2 years, now (before it was a P3A). If you need some advices and recommandations, do not hesitate to ask. If you want to see some shots performed with the Mavic, you can go there Aubineau Pierre and there Pierre Aubineau. I mostly use Litchi.
Allo Thierry, je suis Aussi un nouveau membre de Val-Des-Monts Quebec .Welcome and I’ve watch Pierre Aubineau’s video. They are amazing.Superbe.

Reactions: Peio64270

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
56cbr600rr