DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Ireland

haydenc

Reactions
Hi all.
Signed up to the forum yesterday. Have been learning to fly a Syma X5C for the last fortnight just to convince myself that getting a real drone would be a good idea. Bit the bullet today and ordered a Mavic Pro combo and Care Refresh package from the DJI store.
So the New Adventure begins
Charlie

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: haydenc
Congratulations on your choice of drones and the experiences waiting ahead for you. Trust me, you will not be disappointed in any way with your Mavic once it arrives.

PLEASE post some images and footage of your landscapes in Ireland once you are at that point. I've always wanted to see Ireland - one of the few European nations I have an interest in - and would welcome the bird's eye views you will capture of its beauty.

Safe flying and have fun learning. Be patient with yourself and do not rush into anything as you go along with your Mavic Pro. Go step by step, always stay within your comfort zone, and always choose the safest and most logical option when confronted with a problem. Good luck and welcome to the Forum.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hi all.
Signed up to the forum yesterday. Have been learning to fly a Syma X5C for the last fortnight just to convince myself that getting a real drone would be a good idea. Bit the bullet today and ordered a Mavic Pro combo and Care Refresh package from the DJI store.
So the New Adventure begins
Charlie

You'll love it! I'm in the North and the only thing is our weather! Can't wait for 'proper' spring to come!

Thanks all for the welcomes. Ordered the Mavic 12 hours ago and despite payment made and accepted it's not yet dispatched.
I'm like an 8 year old on Christmas Eve.
I just can't wait.
And it's a long time since I was 8.
I think it's going to be great.

Enjoy your stay! There's plenty of great info here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Again Thanks for the welcomes
Update. This morning Thurs 9th March, my Mavic is shown on my DJI Account page as Shipped. Was only ordered on the 6th.
No email received yet. But I am sure that will arrive soon with a tracking No.
Cha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan