DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi From Tulsa, OK

Zach-Daniels

Reactions
My Mavic gets here today!!! (out for delivery) I am super pumped as this is my first "Real" drone! I didnt get the fly more combo and I have immediately regretted that decision since it shipped. Although I wouldnt want the bag, the batteries, props and charging hub is just worth it now that ive researched pricing. Hopefully I can snag an extra battery here and there etc.

Have a great weekend! Fly safe!

Zach

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

My Mavic gets here today!!! (out for delivery) I am super pumped as this is my first "Real" drone! I didnt get the fly more combo and I have immediately regretted that decision since it shipped. Although I wouldnt want the bag, the batteries, props and charging hub is just worth it now that ive researched pricing. Hopefully I can snag an extra battery here and there etc.

Have a great weekend! Fly safe!

Zach
Howdy from Wyoming Zach-Daniels, welcome to the community. Lots of great people and excellent information here.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hello from Tulsa also. I have been a pilot of several drones for over a year now and about 4 months under my belt with the Mavic. Awesome bird to fly. Read the manual and absorb as much information as you can and you will have a better experience.
Welcome Aboard!
Fly Safe!
Jim

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez