DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Norway caling for help

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello from the Crossroads of America Maxmekker50.

As mentioned above, LITCHI may be an alternative. But you may have to load the DJI app first, and then Litchi?

I'm not sure how it works.

I used a mini 4 and DJI GO4 when I flew my Spark years ago.

The mini 4 was showing CPU errors as I flew but it never shut down in the final flights of the Spark.

It worked fine when it was brand new, but I think DJI keeps adding stuff to the software updates that causes the mini 4 to work harder.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Velkommen til forumet vårt, fra Hauptmann, i Hurst, Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

I use an iPad Mini 4 with IOS 15.7.3 running DJI GO 4. I also have Litchi. Both have always worked fine. I look forward to bringing my drone to Norway to enjoy your beautiful scenery (and pretty girls).

We have over 150,000 members—many from Scandinavia--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

I attached a couple of links below, which will make learning piloting and photo/video skills easy. They specifically refer to the Mini 3 Pro, but his “moves” apply to any drone (DJI, anyway). Too bad they're in English and spoken with Northern Ireland accent!

Glad for å ha deg med oss!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Last edited:
ipad mini becase Dji go4 can not use ios 15 7 3

I wrote some place that Go4 dont work on ios 15.7 2 and 7 3 thats t
Reasin why i ask

FYI...

I dug out my iPad mini 4 and updated to 15.7.5.

It has the Go4 app installed for my Spark and it seemed to work.

The Go4 app is what you want for the Mavic Pro.

It's available here at DJI

The iPad mini 4 is on the list of acceptable devices from DJI with iOs 10. and above.

I have dji maveric pro and want to use ipad

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

I am sorry that I cannot help you with your iPad issue, I am an Androider…

Good Luck!

That was what I want to here

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert