DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Historic Island in the stream..a tiny Canadian inhabited island approachable only by boat - 4K

A well-done film with a peacefulness that matches the island's. Thank you for posting it.

Reactions: Garatshay
Very well done! Thanks for sharing!

Hi, what an amazing short reportage of this wonderful island which unfortunately I can´t visit...Living near Munich in Germany it´s way too far away for me 🙄
I enjoyed very much the video and the interesting comments about the island!
thanks for sharing! 👍
cheers Paul

Terrific video. I especially like the little map PIP in the beginning to give us an idea of exactly where the island sits. You did a great job on-camera. You either have an excellent memory or a teleprompter. Either way, I (a former TV news reporter) was very impressed. So, I'm going to assume the turkey can fly and that's how they got to the island but how did the deer get there? Do they come and go when the water freezes over? I can't imagine they ride the ferry!

Reactions: Garatshay
Terrific video. I especially like the little map PIP in the beginning to give us an idea of exactly where the island sits. You did a great job on-camera. You either have an excellent memory or a teleprompter. Either way, I (a former TV news reporter) was very impressed. So, I'm going to assume the turkey can fly and that's how they got to the island but how did the deer get there? Do they come and go when the water freezes over? I can't imagine they ride the ferry!
They only allow 8 deer per ferry ride. More would would ride it but fare is too dear.

Reactions: twickers14
Thanks for that generous comment and for noticing the map - it seemed important to show the location. Yes, that was my first teleprompter use - so worthwhile and helpful. The Turkeys can fly - and deer swim very capably - often crossing quite large stretches of calm water.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69