DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How about your flying weather?

Cold here too... I've been flying the Mavic at -10 Celsius without any issue, just a little shy to over the river ! And dusk starts at 5:00 in my area, so minimal amount of light for its tiny camera.

Give a look at this if you're still shy of flying in cold weather:

Ha! I snuck one in just north of you during half time of the Cowboys/Packers game. Got some near-sunset video and pictures. I'll post them up later.
North of me?? Where?

Ahh... forgot you live over there. Plus I always think of FM-1431 as more east-west, than the amount of north-south it actually is. ;)

Ahh... forgot you live over there. Plus I always think of FM-1431 as more east-west, than the amount of north-south it actually is. ;)

I'm NNE of your location, if I recall correctly. I'm at the north end of the golf course.

I'm NNE of your location, if I recall correctly. I'm at the north end of the golf course.
Definitely so, like I said, in my head, I always think of that area as due east of me, when it's almost due NE. All those freaking curves on 1431!!

Foggy as heck yesterday, break in the weather, a little rain, sun, and a tornado watch through midnight tonight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d