DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I disconnect Goggles from my Mavic?

StoneDrone

Reactions
So I tried to just use my ipad 4 mini to use the drone, but it say no connection until I power up the Goggles. Then when powered up there is no video on the ipad, and I am limited to a certain distance and height. I looked on youtube and there is no videos on how to get video feed on the ipad when using the googles, or how to disconnect the googles and use just the ipad! SO frustrating, I don't fly this drone hardly anymore due to the awkward goggles that fall off my head when I lift them up to see the drone! Any help out there, and who wants to buy these goggles from me?

So I tried to just use my ipad 4 mini to use the drone, but it say no connection until I power up the Goggles. Then when powered up there is no video on the ipad, and I am limited to a certain distance and height. I looked on youtube and there is no videos on how to get video feed on the ipad when using the googles, or how to disconnect the googles and use just the ipad! SO frustrating, I don't fly this drone hardly anymore due to the awkward goggles that fall off my head when I lift them up to see the drone! Any help out there, and who wants to buy these goggles from me?
Sounds like an app issue actually, or a cable issue. The iPad and Goggles should work at the same time, and the app should work without the goggles needing to be on. Are you logged in to your account on your app?

Show me a screen shot... I've never seen this message. Either your goggles are really messed up, or you paired them in a very odd way.

You need only connect the radio push the button on Mavic.
So you must connect the Goggles too with push the same button.
You do not make the connection with the procedure in app DJI GO 4, in this case one of two devices show black screen.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu