DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I downgrade dji go firmware to 400?

mavic6611

Reactions
I am currently running 4.5.0 and want to downgrade until litchi vr issue is sorted.
I'm using android not ios

You're mixing everything.
What you want to downgrade is the Mavic and controller firmware, which you do either with DJI Assistant 2 on a computer or from the app by pressing 3 seconds on the top right menu button on the home page.

What you want to downgrade is the Mavic and controller firmware, which you do either with DJI Assistant 2 on a computer or from the app by pressing 3 seconds on the top right menu button on the home page.
U can downgrade the fw from the app??

I found it about an hour ago, thank u for this. Very useful and i was able to actualy up-"downgrade" from FW 0.300 to 0.400. Never wanted to go past 0.400. I found it on the starting page that depicts the drone and then comes the print screen u sahred.
Than u again u saved me from the hustle of doing it via the laptop.
Where did u find out about this?

I found it about an hour ago, thank u for this. Very useful and i was able to actualy up-"downgrade" from FW 0.300 to 0.400. Never wanted to go past 0.400. I found it on the starting page that depicts the drone and then comes the print screen u sahred.
Than u again u saved me from the hustle of doing it via the laptop.
Where did u find out about this?
I told him, no there is a lot of stuff in the manual in the italics or notes section, some of the information is a treasure hunt.

Reactions: Mr Spock
I am trying to downgrade however the only options I have are 0550 and 0600. How can I get 0400? Any way to manually backup all of the versions?

I am trying to downgrade however the only options I have are 0550 and 0600. How can I get 0400? Any way to manually backup all of the versions?
Did you ever find out? Perhaps using an older version of assistant?

You need to do via the VMware way.
Someone was nice enough to back a 0.400 via VMware on this forum.
There is some sorcery/trickery involved, actually sleight of hand with the DJI assistant 2 app, It involves updating a 48% remote controller with the current firmware and then switching to the VMware PC and charge up the controller and resuming.

I havent done it as my mavic has always been 0.400.

How do I do that when this will not leave my screen?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170701-142441.png
    Screenshot_20170701-142441.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 44
Well same thing, either you update the app or you do it with the PC/mac assistant...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom