Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to focus on AUTOMATED flight?

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Very new MAVIC owner here and dealing with Tap To Focus is really kicking my tail.

I just flew an automated flight (using Litchi) and I noticed all of the pictures are out of focus slightly. I flew it again manually (still in Litchi but not using the autonomous flight) but stopped at each point and tapped the center to focus and they turned out clear and sharp.

So how can I get it to focus when it's flying autonomously?

Thanks in advance,
Allen

Very new MAVIC owner here and dealing with Tap To Focus is really kicking my tail.

I just flew an automated flight (using Litchi) and I noticed all of the pictures are out of focus slightly. I flew it again manually (still in Litchi but not using the autonomous flight) but stopped at each point and tapped the center to focus and they turned out clear and sharp.

So how can I get it to focus when it's flying autonomously?

Thanks in advance,
Allen

Take a look at this thread....

Anyone figure our how to focus correctly with litchi waypoints?

Reactions: BigAl07
Use the “pause” function to suspend your aircraft when it’s up about 10 m. Focus and hit “pause” again. It will continue the mission with focused recording.

Reactions: BigAl07
Thank you BOTH!! With new knowledge and ideas I'll be heading back out to a job site today to re-shoot some pics from yesterday and hopefully much better clarity/focus. THANK YOU!

If this was reported as a bug (as someone mentioned in another post) I wonder if it has been addressed by the developers as this seems to have been ongoing for some time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark