DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to get Videos & Pics to Iphone

harleymhs

Reactions
Hey Guys, If I want to get the videos and pics off my Mavic Pro out in the field to show people, whats the best way to get the files from the Quad to the Phone or Laptop? Thanks..

Pop out the SD card and put it into a reader if you have a laptop with you.

If not then put the sd card into a portable hard drive with a built in sd reader and wifi check out Amazon for one. ( they are not cheap though )

Reactions: pjnashville
Last edited:
Hey Guys, If I want to get the videos and pics off my Mavic Pro out in the field to show people, whats the best way to get the files from the Quad to the Phone or Laptop? Thanks..

Pictures you can just download straight to your phone if you are going to display just on your phone. Videos are a bit harder but i think the mavic downgrades the video so it will work i think. Just push the button in the bottom right corner to view your files and then push the download button. Works great on photos

You can import the images and video of the ship into your device from the DJI Go app. See the image

Attachments

• IMG_20170125_084811.jpg
    IMG_20170125_084811.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 233
Pictures you can just download straight to your phone if you are going to display just on your phone. Videos are a bit harder but i think the mavic downgrades the video so it will work i think. Just push the button in the bottom right corner to view your files and then push the download button. Works great on photos

Push what button on the right corner? thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor