DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to turn on the two bottom LED lights on a Mavic 2?

elnidome2017

Reactions
Hi!
Wondering how to turn on the two LED lights located at the bottom of Mavic 2 P.
I haven't flown my M2P at night so I don't know if they will automatically turn on or I have to turn them on/off manually. Can they be turned on/off too when flying during the day?
Thanks

Reactions: TN Ray
They are set up to turn on automatically during landing and taking off during limited light from the factory but you can set up your C1 and C2 buttons to manually turn them on and off as you please in the settings.

Reactions: mad monkey
The lights are great! I’m not planning to fly outside of my legal daylight limits, so the lights will be helpful to me for another use; namely a remote on and off switch for an auxiliary IR camera. And there’s already a slew of remote drop payload kits and switches for sale using the lights as controls on Amazon and FleaBay.

Just remembered- my daughter thinks a dog scat grab claw would be good, too- maybe I can drop it back into the neighbor’s yard from where the dog came.

Last edited:
The menu choice for the bottom lights is not showing up on the remote controller screen for
button customization. What am I doing wrong ?

Bumping this. NOTE: This is for the Mavic 2 Ent edition. I know I can't map the spotlight to buttons (hopefully someday) --- but I can't find where to map the landing lights to a remote button.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_