DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Wyoming

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Up Laramie way in Wyoming, if any of you are from around here drop me a note we can go flying. I have not met anyone around here with a drone; the wind can be bad often so that may be an issue.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Bunny Too
Greetings from back East! Haven't made it yet to your particular part of the country, but I'm aware of the terrain and the abundant natural beauty that is there. Your Mavic is going to be the perfect tool to capture some of that beauty and fly unfettered in those wide-open skies you have there. VLOS on long flights should be a breeze for you in many locations you will find.

Best of luck with your Mavic, safe flying and fun filming and photographing. Please consider posting some of the images you come up with here so we, too, can enjoy what you capture. Skyward ho!

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum BT. :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Bunny Too
Thank you for the warm welcome, I look forward to the fellowship and learning from everybody else's mistakes, we have very pretty, mostly unregulated (mostly) land out here to take advantage of. I have already shot an awesome video with active track, circling me at the pistol range. I am going to read your forum now and see your thoughts on the new prop cages.
Warmest regards,
-d.

Up Laramie way in Wyoming, if any of you are from around here drop me a note we can go flying. I have not met anyone around here with a drone; the wind can be bad often so that may be an issue.
Regards,
-d.
I am new to forum and new to drones...just over 1 hr flying time...incheyenne...could meet on happy jack road..when weather is ok

I am new to forum and new to drones...just over 1 hr flying time...incheyenne...could meet on happy jack road..when weather is ok
Sounds good and welcome to the community highlonesome, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. It would be great to meat someone else with a drone, it can get boring sometimes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998