DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hudson River Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital

cheezstake

Reactions
I went to college right across the street from this Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital and always wanted to see what was inside. Its truly a massive complex. This place could be in a horror movie. Its very run down and in 2007 suffered a fire, yet for the most part its still intact. As of now i don't believe there are any plans to demolish it, but who knows. I almost lost the drone to a group of pigeons, which decided to fly literally inches from me.

Is Incredible and good job.
I can't help but think about all the tormented souls that had to
be in there and just what did go on .

Reactions: Stunnajd112
awesome video...and great use of the mavic.....frozen in time and looks like nature is rapidly taking over.....ticks all the right boxes for me being a follower of anything urbex...

Reactions: Ping^Spike
thanks guys, this was such a surreal place to film, definitely my favorite video i have made thus far.

Excellent video. A shame that huge facility couldn't be put to some good use.
There is a veritable fortune in used brick there. Have you seen what those are going for at Home Depot????

The stories that building could tell...

I think I could spend an entire weekend flying around that place! Fascinating!! The music fit perfectly! Excellent! Thanks for sharing. (LOVE the chimney shot!!!)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d