DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hudson River Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital

cheezstake

Reactions
I went to college right across the street from this Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital and always wanted to see what was inside. Its truly a massive complex. This place could be in a horror movie. Its very run down and in 2007 suffered a fire, yet for the most part its still intact. As of now i don't believe there are any plans to demolish it, but who knows. I almost lost the drone to a group of pigeons, which decided to fly literally inches from me.

Is Incredible and good job.
I can't help but think about all the tormented souls that had to
be in there and just what did go on .

Reactions: Stunnajd112
awesome video...and great use of the mavic.....frozen in time and looks like nature is rapidly taking over.....ticks all the right boxes for me being a follower of anything urbex...

Reactions: Ping^Spike
thanks guys, this was such a surreal place to film, definitely my favorite video i have made thus far.

Excellent video. A shame that huge facility couldn't be put to some good use.
There is a veritable fortune in used brick there. Have you seen what those are going for at Home Depot????

The stories that building could tell...

I think I could spend an entire weekend flying around that place! Fascinating!! The music fit perfectly! Excellent! Thanks for sharing. (LOVE the chimney shot!!!)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J