DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am stuck on firmware 01.02.0002 (rollback value 3) for my DJI mini SE and i cannot upgrade or downgrade...any advice?

yes and it doesn't list any firmware I could upgrade or downgrade to
That is because with anti rollback value 3 you can only downgrade to a firmware with the same value, not any lower number.
I recently downgraded a Mavic 2 firmware from .0797 to .0790 without problem, because they both had rollback value 2. In Assistant both these firmware were listed.
You can download an older firmware from dankdronedownloader.com but you will probably not be able to install it in your drone.

That is because with anti rollback value 3 you can only downgrade to a firmware with the same value, not any lower number.
I recently downgraded a Mavic 2 firmware from .0797 to .0790 without problem, because they both had rollback value 2. In Assistant both these firmware were listed.
You can download an older firmware from dankdronedownloader.com but you will probably not be able to install it in your drone.
is there anyway I can downgrade at all?? this is ridiculous I'm stuck on this firmware now because it's the only one with the RB value 3.... what can be done for my drone this is really worrying me..

is it bricked now?

is there anyway I can downgrade at all?? this is ridiculous I'm stuck on this firmware now because it's the only one with the RB value 3.... what can be done for my drone this is really worrying me..

is it bricked now?

As said, once you go onto a FW with an ARB of 3 or whatever, you can only use FW that has the same ARB, why would you think it is bricked

As said, once you go onto a FW with an ARB of 3 or whatever, you can only use FW that has the same ARB, why would you think it is bricked
that's the only one with RB 3... I can't upgrade or downgrade now so it seems like it's useless now almost unless they get another update with a value of 3..... is there anyway to force it to a different FW even though it has different ARB values

is there anyway to force it to a different FW even though it has different ARB values

Seems like we are going round in circles, you cant force any firmware with a different ARB number, not sure how much plainer we can be on the subject

Seems like we are going round in circles, you cant force any firmware with a different ARB number, not sure how much plainer we can be on the subject
I know that but are there any hacks or ways to delete everything off the memory and start over on the device? or something ? I heard of hacks or ways to force it but I'm not sure they work

Why do you want to downgrade in the first place? Looks like all the hacks you could want are supported even on 01.02.0100.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet