DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I don t want to share on Skypixel

debric france

Reactions
Hi,
I am filming private estate and I don t I want to share my small editing using Dji go 4 But I don t want to be publish in skypixel... how can I do?

I tried once to share on my phone but it share it also automatically to skypixel.I don t find the solution to get the editing only on my photos-videos iphone library .

The app is generally for dji community. Simple answer is put on pc or Mac and share from there

Reactions: Kilrah
I too am wondering if there is a fix for this. I don't understand why there isn't an option to save the video you made on the camera roll.

No there isn't.
That's kind of their "terms of use", want to use their editor, got to share on their platform.

Stupid marketing, but I guess they didn't find a better solution to be able to claim Skypixel is "successful"...

Use something else, really.

Tjbarney
If you got any clue let me know it s annoying
I just looked into my camera roll and my video is there, three times actually. Not sure when/how it got in there but happy it did. Just need to figure out now how to not upload to skypixel!

I just looked into my camera roll and my video is there, three times actually. Not sure when/how it got in there but happy it did. Just need to figure out now how to not upload to skypixel!

Maybe when we save the video without trying to share it

Hi,
I am filming private estate and I don t I want to share my small editing using Dji go 4 But I don t want to be publish in skypixel... how can I do?

Once you have cut/edited the clips, click on 'Share'. Then it will start 'Creating A Movie', you can either exit from here or click share later. You'll find the video saved on your mobile device album.

Reactions: debric france
Once you have cut/edited the clips, click on 'Share'. Then it will start 'Creating A Movie', you can either exit from here or click share later. You'll find the video saved on your mobile device album.

Pushpak Thank you!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu